Existing Member?

a travelling TISH a travelling experience is not appreciated if not shared with others.

Scenic NICE and rich MONACO

FRANCE | Sunday, 29 June 2008 | Views [586] | Comments [1]

When leaving Cinque Terre, I was also leaving Nicole.. who I realised I knew from Surfection. She grew up with my old manager and dated a work mate of mine, its such a small world sometimes.

I met up with Jade in Manarolla and got on a train back to La Spezia. Once we arrived in Nice, we caught a tram (my first ever) then called our hostel and they came and picked us up. From the moment we got in the car we could tell they were really laid back. We both decided to have crepes for  dinner, and found a beautiful resturant down by beach, pretty expensive but definately worth it. Then when I got back from eating my lemon and sugar crepes I made a phone call back home that put a big smile on my face.. Thanks Greg.

At this stage it's getting quite hard to remember what day it is. Anyway we had a very lovely day by the water. Firstly we had the biggest breakfast so far, then met up with Loz and Matt to discuss our Portugal trip. Then Jade and I made our way down to the beach and found a nice    patch of pebbles to lay on. After many hours in the sun, we went and had a look around the old town, which was filled with cute little shops. We decided to cook a nice healthy dinner that nig ht with lots of green  veggies. As the hostel had an awesome kitchenb with all cooking supplies.

Once again after breakfast Jade and I walked down to the centre of town, to catch the train to Monaco. We headed straight for the port with all the rich cruisers, it was ridiculous! We realised that there isn't much to see in Monaco, so we went up to the casino, posed for some photos in front of the ferrari's, had some lunch,  used the casino's toilets then  got back on the train. Once again the temperatures were over 35deg, so we went back to the beach and layed by the water all afternoon.

Nice was so beautiful, somewhere I could live for a while.. Greg start saving your money, Just kidding. Our stay was probably made so much better with the awesome accomodation we had.      

Comments

1

Nice, yeah why not? We need a low season getaway xx :-)

  Greg Jun 30, 2008 6:44 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.