Existing Member?

2 go mad in india the beginning

beer beer beer

INDIA | Thursday, 25 January 2007 | Views [414]

Well sometimes things just don't go to plan especially when 50p bottles of beer are involved. We went and got some lunch yesterday and decided we would have a cheeky one to celebrate us leaving Goa. 7 bottles of beer later we got a taxi to the bus station.

Once there we decided that we really like Goa so we deliberately missed our bus and got a taxi back to Goa! What are we like. Our taxi driver was cool and put the music up really loud so we had a lil dance on a chairs in the back like a couple of looneys.

Anyway we woke up this morning and decided that we do actually want to leave Goa and have bought bus tickets and are now going back to our original plan. So the bus leaves at 7.30 and we will not be having any cheeky ones and god damn it we will make it to Pune.

We are heading to a place called Matheran which sounds gorgeous. There are no motor vehicles and it is in the mountains. So will be nice not to hear bongos as everyone here in Goa plays a bongo. anyway better go pack and get outta this place.

Tags: The Planning Phase

About anniekaka


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.