Existing Member?

2 go mad in india the beginning

holy cow

INDIA | Wednesday, 24 January 2007 | Views [425]

So today we are leaving Goa, we're getting the overnight bus to Pune which takes 12 hours so will get there 7.30 in the morning. We have had an absolute blast the last couple of days here. We went to the sea horse restaurant and watcjed Lord of the Rings and Friends, it was great to have a bit of telly for a while. The food was awful so we did what any self respecting Brit would do, we got drunk.

Ended up talking to Timm from Wisconsin who is very cool and very much on our wavelength. Walked up the beach with him and joined a fire and met Dave (usa) and Rupert from Surrey. To cut a long story short we all ended up partying and fell asleep on the beach round the fire we woke up and went for a liquid brekkie. I know I said I wasn't gonna drink but we figured we might as well have a blow out b4 we go to the ashram and start being sensible.

There was a poetry reading round the fire which sounds like a load of shite but was actually really good. So we went there last night with Timm Went home and I passed out and Soph and Timm carried on partying.

Need to go in a bit as still need to pack our things up as leaving here bout 3ish to catch a bus to the station to catch our bus to Pune. so tara for now

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

About anniekaka


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.