Existing Member?

My Asia I fell in love with Cambodia in 2002. I am fortunate enough to now be able to enjoy regular trips. I hope you enjoy following me and that the information is useful to some!

The Massage, Saigon Style

VIETNAM | Sunday, 5 December 2010 | Views [1558] | Comments [4]

After a long walk this morning to the River and back, thought l deserved a massage, plus l'm still sore from falling off the stool at home a few days ago. 

180,000 Dong will get you a neck, back, shoulder and foot massage, not a bad price, about 8 Australian Dollars. 

Stripped off and could'nt understand what the lovely Vietnamese lady was saying, until she joined me on the massage table and sat on my bum and proceeded to thump me!! All l could think of was "Lisa! Where are you"! I tried to relax but was very hard to with a small Asian lady sitting on my back and digging her elbows into my spine! Thankfully this was just the beginning of the treatment and certainly woke my body up! The rest was a little more relaxing and to finish with she then walked all over me from bum to neck and l was just waiting for her to jump! 

Despite my initial concern, it was bloody fantastic and Lisa l thought of you all the way through it! Very reminiscent of our Khmer Massage last year but she did not try to tie me in a knot! And l didn't have to try to stop myself from wetting myself laughing! 

I am now feeling very relaxed and ready for an afternoon at the market! 

Comments

1

Wow!! Your massage sounds a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!

  Trudy Dec 5, 2010 9:11 PM

2

Bet you thought all your christmas's had come at once (not sure about the little Asian sitting on ya bum however) back to the coffee!!! drip pot into a beer type glass of condensed milk - screams out to me to come holiday with you........Enjoy and shop like there's no tomorrow (send Bruce through customs 1st with all ya DVD's) luv Tracy xx

  Tracy G Dec 7, 2010 9:31 AM

3

Haha! Gotta love it when they ask you to strip off and than bash you! Sounds like you guys are having an amazing time, loving reading the blog every couple of days! xxx

  Lisa Dec 7, 2010 9:43 PM

4

haha omg i would have left the room - sounds awfully strange. but glad you enjoyed it, it made me laugh reading it.

  robyn Dec 13, 2010 5:17 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.