Existing Member?

The Traveling A team We begin our journey through New Zealand's South Island for 2 weeks, then onto the North. From there our adventure takes us across the Pacific Ocean to South America for 11 amazing weeks!

Back to Cuzco!

PERU | Sunday, 22 March 2009 | Views [547]

Tipon

Tipon

How can we leave this town?, Aaron wont...still more to see. But with the Hostal being really annoying, loosing all water twice now and Gas for cooking once, followed by noisy neighbours and Amy getting sick..time was running out.

Tipon

We bussed out to some agricultural ruins called Tipon. This cute ruin hasw active water canals still, and they arnt going away. Bustling waterfalls cascade down the terraces from a spring at the top of the ruins. Everywhere has running water and its so nice to see it still at work.

Ollaytatambo

One of the main centres with Pisac, Ollaytatambo is pearched high above a beautiful old town of cobbled streets and running water tracks. The Temple is the attraction aqt the top. Huge monoliths cut to perfection stand connected. Some spralled around which seems as if it was never completed. The spanish were forced back here, as the cunning Incans flooded the terraces below and fired missles down to the conquestadors below.

Next stop Puno and lake Titicaca, the birth place of ther Incans.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.