Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Van-Tastic QLD Television interview

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 19 August 2009 | Views [1848]

An interview with Adam & Hamish about the Van-Tastic adventure by Channel 7 Australia.

Remember there are still 5 Van-Tastic Adventures up for grabs, so get busy with your submissions. The next deadline is August 30 for Van-Tastic Victoria (a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles? playing with the penguins? music festivals anyone…?)

See more of the Van-Tastic videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=worldnomads

We're still looking for five more pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's stunning states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

August 30th is the deadline for all Van-Tastic Victoria applications...Don't forget to send us your film!

If you've got what it takes, then we'll...

  • Fly you to Australia from anywhere in the world!
  • Give you the keys to our beloved karmic campervan
  • Give you free access to some of your state's top attractions
  • Give you $1,000 worth of petrol
  • Tell you all the great places to go
  • Give you six weeks use of a digital video camera & laptop

Why?
Because we love you. And because you've got six weeks to go wild or go mild, go hard or go humble, get witty or get wise and make a mini-documentary!

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot - if your doco is voted by the travel community as the most entertaining you'll win $10,000 plus two Virgin Blue domestic flights.

Sound cool?

Visit http://vantastic.worldnomads.com/

Tags: ambassador van, interview, road trip, van-tastic adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.