Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Whirlwind Tour of Peru Continues

PERU | Saturday, 30 May 2009 | Views [307]

Performing at the SALI coffee house

Performing at the SALI coffee house

It has been a whirlwind tour of Peru for Belhaven Connections!  Since arriving in Trujillo this past Sunday, the team has given lectures and performances at the Conservatory each day, performed at two schools, one mall and another tonight, given voice lessons to the church choirs, worked with the missionary kids, and more.  It has been a full, but wonderful week of music, singing, and fellowship.  And more to come!   Today, we are going to Winchanzao to the Library Inaguration where they will perform.  This afternoon, the group is splitting up and giving both piano and violin lessons after voice lessons this morning.  Tonight is another concert at Real Plaza.  Tomorrow Chris Shelt is going to preach at Larco and then the team is giving a sacred concert at the church tomorrow night.  Then next week we are going to the orphanage and a few other things before Belhaven returns home on Tuesday night.  It has been a real blessing to have this group here and learn from them in instrument and voice and also to be blessed by their God given talents and how they use them to glorify our Lord each and every day!

Don't forget for a detailed update of the trip, check out their blog:  www.belhavenconnections.blogspot.com

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.