Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Today is all about Travel

CHILE | Sunday, 21 January 2007 | Views [457] | Comments [3]

Today was sad.  Time to leave the park.  I didn´t want to go.  It had been such a great week!  We had breakfast and then loaded into the bus to go to Puerto Natales.  We had a wonderful lunch at the same spot we dined coming in and then back on the bus to PUnta Arenas.  Now I am in the airport at Punta Arenas waiting on my flight to Santiago.  It was an incredible week hiking in Torres del Paine.  I can´t believe it is already over.  It seems like just yesterday i was arriving at Eco Camp.  I don´t get into Santiago until late and then i have all day tomorrow to see Santiago before coming home.  The trip has not disappointed.  Easter Island and Torres del Paine were everything I expected.  so, we´ll see what Santiago has to offer and then home to Jackson and the real world again.

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

Comments

1

Sounds like a good trip but I am glad you are back in an airport somewhere. Glad to hear from you. See you in Jackson Tuesday.

  Carolyn Jan 22, 2007 7:06 AM

2

Hi Beanie,

Good to talk to you yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the past week. Can't visualize it. Sounds rugged!!!

Hope the blister is doing better.

Have a good day in Santiago today. See you tomorrow in Jackson and the real world.

  clainey Jan 23, 2007 12:09 AM

3

Cannot wait to talk to you and hear more about your trip. I loved reading the updates! Very neat idea. Travel safely and I look forward to talking to you in real-time.

  kari Jan 23, 2007 6:48 AM

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.