Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Just a Quick Update

SWITZERLAND | Friday, 30 May 2008 | Views [514] | Comments [5]

Balmer´s

Balmer´s

Just a quick update.  we are in interlaken and going to the top of europe.  The picture didn't load--sorry for the tease.  We should be back at Balmers by 5 and so i will have plenty of time to update our day yesterdaz and load pictures. . . sorrz for the crayz spelling.  again this kezboard's z and y are switched. . . the quick summarz is that everzone loves balmers.  we are doing the real deal with dorm rooms and last night 8 were in one room with some other people and tazlor, sumner and i were all in separate rooms.  tonight me, tazlor, and sumner will be in the same room.  Lots of backpackers here so the bozs have definitelz gotten the full experience bz now. 

The Alps are beautiful.  Just google top of europe and zou'll see what we are doing todaz.  should be fabulous.  and there is an ice castle at the top.  okaz, about to get on train.  more tonight from Interlaken. 

Comments

1

The Swiss Alps are gorgeous! I am very jealous of you guys right now. You will remember this trip for the rest of your lives. By the way, you need to REALLY thank Alleen every day for what she is doing for all of you!

  Tommy Shepherd May 30, 2008 11:10 PM

2

Vell, vell, I'm glad you've made it to the Alps. They make the Rockies look small. Have the boys missed ESPN and youtube yet?
Maybe they can do their own youtube video. Do they still have those teeny tiny swimsuits? Gotta go, I'm off to google TOP OF EUROPE. Happy trails to you....

  Helen May 31, 2008 12:31 AM

3

can't wait to read more..

mass

  raindropsonroses May 31, 2008 1:05 AM

4

The most beautiful place in the world!! Enjoy!!

  malcolm saxon May 31, 2008 1:10 AM

5

so what zou're telling me is that in europe thez can't spell along with not being able to tell time? hope z'all have the chance to go to Yurich, Swityerland, and hope zou don't have to saz the word jayy or zesterday etc. I know zou'll be cracking zourself up soon

  john May 31, 2008 10:35 AM

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Switzerland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.