Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Cookies in my future...

JAPAN | Wednesday, 10 March 2010 | Views [590] | Comments [2]

The new goodies!!!

The new goodies!!!

My shipment arrived!  I'm so excited!  I opened the box, and check out all my goodies!  All sorts of new things to enhance my cookie-baking experience and help me learn new techniques!  Did you see that awesome new adjustable rolling pin to help me roll perfectly even dough (in 1/16", 1/4", or 3/8" thicknesses.)  And my first cookie spatula, specially made to help not deform my beautiful raw cookies as it glides them off the counter so I can lovingly transfer them to the baking sheets.  And did you see that new fish cookie cutter?  I can't tell you exactly what I'm going to use it for, but I will tell you it's for a Japanese holiday.  (I figured I've been doing sweets for US holidays.  While in Japan, do as the Japanese do, eh?)  You'll have to stay tuned for how I use the rest of my new goodies.  Don't want to spoil all the surprises. 

I can't wait to start baking!  St. Patrick's Day can't come soon enough!  :)

---Arielle

Comments

1

With that description I think you'd have a great future in writing for ads..."as it glides them off the counter"! You crazy cookie lady!!
Auntie A

  Amy Mar 11, 2010 3:11 AM

2

Thanks, Auntie A! I'll have to keep that in mind as a potential future gig. :) Do you think they'd pay me in free cookie-baking products?

Love,
Arielle

  abcarlson Mar 11, 2010 9:35 AM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.