Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Rawhide!

JAPAN | Tuesday, 20 October 2009 | Views [648]

Megumi and I - aren't we two of the cutest cowgirls you've ever seen?!  :)

Megumi and I - aren't we two of the cutest cowgirls you've ever seen?! :)

Mama and I went out for lunch with Megumi the day before we flew back to PA.  We had a fun time wandering through American Village and ate at "the Depot" for a curry-filled lunch.  Mama had "Prime Rib Curry," I had "Chicken and Cheese Curry" and Megumi had "Vegetable Curry."  I'm always amazed at the number of "curries" there are to choose from.  And these curries weren't even from other countries!  (For you PA-folks: you'll have to ask my Mama about her adventures with the Thai curry soup she had at our favorite curry cafe.)  We also had beautiful and delicious desserts (three different types of cake, but it was the presentation that really set them apart, as is the case with almost all food in Japan.)

At one of the stores we stopped by, they had a section out front with a large trunk filled with all sorts of cowboy/cowgirl costumes.  Megumi and I naturally had to have some fun and Mama got some cute photos of us "cowgirlin' around."  (Thanks, Mama!) 

A very fun afternoon to be had by all!

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.