Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Let me explain...

JAPAN | Sunday, 18 October 2009 | Views [585] | Comments [2]

We had a lot of fun making funny phrases out of patches in American Village!  How would you like to have to sew this onto your jacket?!

We had a lot of fun making funny phrases out of patches in American Village! How would you like to have to sew this onto your jacket?!

To quote "The Princess Bride," "Let me explain.  No, there is too much.  Let me sum up."

We've had a very busy, very fun last few weeks.  And we have plenty of photos to prove it!  When we got back to Okinawa from NE, we brought my Mama back with us for two weeks.  Two glorious weeks of me being on the beach with my Mama!  We didn't do much sight seeing on the island, but we did thoroughly enjoy the beach (Mama collected sun rays, sea shells, and lots and lots of sea glass), the Sea Wall, and as much Japanese food as we could feed her.  We had a lot of fun!  Then we all climbed back on the international flight and spent a week back in PA for my best friend's wedding.


So, lots has happened, but there's just too much to write about now.  So, I'll hit some of the major highlights in the next few posts and catch you all up.  Sit back and enjoy the ride!

---Arielle

Comments

1

I love the quote...I can almost hear them saying it in the movie...great movie.

I know I haven't been keeping up my end of the communication. I got behind and I have no excuses.

Linn

P.S. Keep my dad in your prayers. He had a heart attack Friday night. He is doing good but it will be a long road!

I will write soon!

  Linn Oct 20, 2009 3:01 PM

2

Linn,
I love that movie, too!

We all go incommunicado every once in a while - don't worry! I do, however, look forward to your letters!

So sorry to hear about your dad! What a scare! We'll definitely keep him and your family in our prayers!

Love you,
Arielle

  abcarlson Oct 20, 2009 9:09 PM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.