Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Bender Wedding

USA | Sunday, 27 September 2009 | Views [658]

The happy couple - Jesse and Ana - Dick, Brandon, and me.

The happy couple - Jesse and Ana - Dick, Brandon, and me.

We had a wonderful trip back to Nebraska last week.  It was a whirlwind of a trip - arrived around midnight Wednesday and departed around 7am Sunday morning - but it was well worth it!  We had so much fun with the Carlson (and Jones) family and can't wait to see Mom, Dad, Dustin, and Steven again when them come out to visit us here in December!

We were so happy to be able to be in Nebraska to celebrate our friends Jesse and Ana's wedding!  Both Brandon and I were so honored to stand up for them as part of the wedding party and we had such fun celebrating with everyone at the reception.  Any wedding that has the wedding party dance to a fast-paced Flogging Molly song, is one we want to be part of! :) Thank you, Jesse and Ana, for making the reception so much fun!

On Sunday we caught a early morning flight back to Okinawa, and met up with my Mama in San Francisco.  She flew back to the island with us and we've been having a wonderful time showing her around.

Overall, a wonderful trip to NE.  We had such a great time visiting with friends and family and look forward to the next (hopefully a bit longer) time!  Love you all!

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.