Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

My stroll along the Sea Wall...

USA | Monday, 20 April 2009 | Views [575]

The bright colors of this flower along my stroll made me happy!  Hope it does the same for you!

The bright colors of this flower along my stroll made me happy! Hope it does the same for you!

I put up some photos of my stroll along the Sea Wall from the other day and sunset with Brandon.  Hope you enjoy!

We had a wonderful Saturday night!  The park near the Convention Center had a fireworks festival, and despite the fact that it's two "towns" over from us, we were able to see over an hour's worth of gorgeous higher altitude fireworks, all from the comfort of our own balcony!  Now that's how I like to be able to watch my fireworks!  We laughed at the shaped fireworks - smiley faces, hearts, and fish this time.  And Brandon couldn't remember ever seeing this many fireworks for a little over an hour.  They certainly must have had an impressive budget!  All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed the fireworks festival and look forward to more this summer!

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.