Existing Member?

The Adventures of Quirky Finn A girl who laughs, talks, smiles and does the most random things in the world travels around her home corners and the entire world. Dreams and Thinks. These are the travels of a quirky Finn.

Life. Panic. Breathe. Panic. Laughter

GERMANY | Sunday, 25 May 2014 | Views [473]

I finally finished all my uni work two weeks ago. The following two weeks involved a lot of cleaning, TV and reading. I watched films. GOOD films. I did nothing. Nothing is something that does not come naturally to me. I am constantly planning. I have million ideas. And dreams, and hopes, wishes and all the others.. 

I am finally taking steps towards the future. Tomorrow morning at 6am I take myself to an mini-adventure. 12 days, 4 destinations. The journey begins from Aberdeen at 6am with a bus to Glasgow from where I grab a flight to Berlin to visit my dear friend Laura, who is studying in Potsdam. Berlin pause takes 3 days. Then we take a flight to Helsinki where my sister and Laura's sister (who happen to live together, convenient right?) come get us at night time, even though Finland has entered the time of year when its constant sunlight. 

From Helsinki we drive to Jyvaskyla. A lovely city, where Laura is from and where my sister currently lives. In Jyvaskyla we are going to stay for three days during which we celebrate Laura's youngest sister Elina's graduation (the reason for this whole mega trip was for me to take photographs of her, I just decided to multi-task). I am meeting my mother and father in the graduation and during the following day we will drive to Oulu, Finland - my home. There I will stay for three days...this seems to be a travel of threes. After some chill with the parents I hop back to a plane and come to Aberdeen to go to Inverness. In Inverness I will stay for 2 days to return back after 12 days of speeded mega travelling.

I love exploring things - time and money just deny months and months of it. This is why these super trips happen. I am hoping that I will post here more often and I will update the photographs from all the trips once I am returned to Aberdeen.

 

Love and random quirkyness from guirky Finn.

Tags: berlin, city, finland, germany, helsinki, nature, nessie, on the road, oulu, scotland

About hetahannaloviisa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.