Existing Member?

Dr. Dave's Journal DG takes you along as he shows up in random places around the world.

The Morning After

USA | Monday, 10 May 2010 | Views [542]

Following a massively successful bar mitzvah and party, a group of family and friends trooped down to Larkspur the following morning to walk along the stunning Tennessee Valley Trail, which ends at the Tennessee Beach. The whole experience is very Irish or New Zealandish as you can tell from the photos. I ended the day in John & Bonnie's outdoor hot tub, and sitting in a hot tub outdoors in northern California is about as good as it gets. Our hotel has one as well, and our room is right above it. An interesting view. By the way, I'm typing this on my laptop in our bathroom (Alaina is sleeping), which is about the tiniest bathroom outside of a train or plane that we've ever been in. It cannot comfortably accommodate two adults and you have to close the door to get anywhere near the bathub/shower. Other than that, a delightful little space with free wifi and a pretty comfortable bed. Back down to John & Bonnie's this afternoon and then into SF to have dinner at a great vegan restaurant called Herbivore with John Bilotta, the other composer on the chamber music album that's coming out next month.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.