Existing Member?

Home is Where the Heart is

Not Getting Robbed

USA | Sunday, 8 April 2007 | Views [560] | Comments [2]

So on the way back to San Pedro Sula, we took the nice expensive bus with really tight security. Hedman Alas….sounds like English name to me.  The bus was fully air conditioned.  There is a bullet proof glass between the driver and the passenger.  Also before anyone get on the bus everyone gets their picture taken.  The seats are really nice and it reclines almost all the way.  Que Rico!

Also when we got to the bus station there is a large gate and the buses wait for the gate to open and then close before anyone get off.  Much, much difference……… Wish I could have taken a pic of the previous chicken bus.....except I might get my camera robbed....

 

Tags: Philosophy of travel

Comments

1

omg.. wow.. aren't u just gettin the full experience down there!! hehe.. xoxo..

  Momo Apr 11, 2007 5:55 AM

2

wow, hedman alas! i could NEVER afford that when i lived there. the pics are a new touch i think. things must be getting worse.

ps. lived off baleadas and no. honduras is NO place to start on any kind of diet that does not include a whole lotta carbs and manteca (shortening or lard)

  maya May 23, 2007 11:38 PM

About zinzin


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.