Existing Member?

Graduated, Gone, Garbage Not a travel journal per se, just something to record ideas, thoughts and photo's for anyone interested.

An Apology......Of Sorts

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 1 April 2009 | Views [434] | Comments [1]

I confess my negligence is tantamount to heinous crime. I can’t take it any longer. For those of you expecting the usual dose of scathing prose that appears here I apologise.

The truth is apathy breeds laziness. It appears the sole commentator of my ramblings is a misunderstanding Vietnamese. With that who can forgive me for keeping updates infrequent?

But dear diary…news just in. Helga S is puking her intestines out in the bathroom as I write. After a long and weary night drinking the gastric juices are now well and truly pouring. Poor old cleaners, they just spent the weekend mopping the piss stained rim of the toilet bowl and now they have to deal with this -artifacts of a Lepub dinner regurgitated for mass amusement.

As for a previous article I have made omissions. The Vietnamese are also unhealthily obsessed with Titanic, some even purporting to have seen it over twenty times. Quite what this does to a person remains to be seen, but the warblings of Celine Dion make me want to neuter myself.

Oh and when they’re not creaming their little panties over Tintin, watch out for them rubbing the billboard poster of James Cameron’s nautical epic deep into their gashes.

Over n’ out.

Comments

1

"although the experience is often fast-paced,there's still plenty of time for rest and relaxation."

"perhaps the most striking thing about SLOWLIFE is just how involved it is."

"it seems the slow life is certainly a good life"

Sympathy....of sorts

  xuan to Apr 15, 2009 3:22 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.