Existing Member?

William's Walk The Great Walk on the Great Wall of China is fantastic. As the son of a cancer victim, I take great pleasure doing my share towards fighting cancer. Walking on the Great Walk is so challenging, but I will beat it, just like we’re going to beat cancer…

Death Toll 32,476; Injury 220,109

CHINA | Sunday, 18 May 2008 | Views [1013]

Life Miracle After Buried 125 Hours

Life Miracle After Buried 125 Hours

Today is the 7th day after the earthquake. The death toll today has reached 32,476, and the injury number is 220,109. However, even though technically the possibility of liveness of the buried is very small, the rescuers continue searching for the survivors. They won't give up until the last one is found, as said.

It is a miracle of life that Mr. Jiang is saved after being buried for 125 hours deep in the ruins.

There is more and more people rescued by the continuous endeavors of the rescuers. The soliders forget to have their foods busying with the searching; the evacuated people come back to help; we also see international people from Chendu city as well as the world working together with the rescuers and the medical teams.

We get to rescue more lives, as we're unified!

Tags: china earthquake

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.