Existing Member?

William's Walk The Great Walk on the Great Wall of China is fantastic. As the son of a cancer victim, I take great pleasure doing my share towards fighting cancer. Walking on the Great Walk is so challenging, but I will beat it, just like we’re going to beat cancer…

Practicing for the Walk

CHINA | Monday, 21 April 2008 | Views [717]

I’m an outdoor sports lover. I started this just after my father passed away. I know in a modern developed city like Shenzhen China, both work and life pressures can result in physical damage to human body.

When I’m out amongst the mountains around Shenzhen, every time, I try as much as I can to build up my physical strength. It proves that my years of practice have given me the opportunity to participate in this worldwide campaign. As soon as I learnt of the Great Walk to Beijing, I hoped I could complete the Walk and share with the public my story of a strong struggle in overcoming difficulties.

Life is full of challenges; only if we keep an active attitude, then with step-by-step endeavors, we’re closer and closer to winning.

Tags: beijing, bupa international, cancer, cancer support, china, great walk to beijing, olivia newton-john, williams walk, world nomads, worldnomads.com

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.