Existing Member?

world party the story - a whirlwind trip to many cities, towns and villages in numerous countries - and how a family from sunny Brisbane who like it hot find the cold in the big wide world.

toronto

USA | Saturday, 22 December 2007 | Views [424]

Driving into Toronto from the airport we saw our first whitescapes – snow in the city! It was lovely and Connor’s first time, except for a bit in Canberra and Kosiusko when she was small.   Local beers were good, not that we had much time for drinking – next morning bright and early we were off to the US/Canada border crossing to Buffalo to see the Bills blitz the Miami Dolphins! It was a snow game! Freezing and fun - we were surrounded by mad fans - great seats! - including one 'wolfman' who didn't wear many clothes but was a real crowd pleaser -crazy!  Next day we visited the magnificent Niagara Falls! The stories of people going over them in barrels, on tightropes and being swept over them are amazing, and the Indian stories and mysticism are so believable when you experience the might of the falls... it was fantastic!

Tags: Adventures

About wild_blue


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.