Existing Member?

world party the story - a whirlwind trip to many cities, towns and villages in numerous countries - and how a family from sunny Brisbane who like it hot find the cold in the big wide world.

Vegas

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 22 December 2007 | Views [416] | Comments [1]

City of lights! Vegas was great! Flying in over the desert from LA it is amazing to see it appear out of nowhere, and the lights at night are stunning! The old strip - Freemont Street - casinos were our favourites - Main Street casino was excellent, with heaps of old world charm and the best buffet! Went to the Knight’s Tournament dinner show at Excalibur, which was great with heaps of jousting and mock battles with beautiful horses right in front of us as we enjoyed our medieval 'banquet'. Big surprise was a helicopter ride to see the light - that was fantastic!!! And most spectacular of all for me was the Grand Canyon. Is it because I’m a rockhead? Don’t know, but very emotional and awe inspiring and breathtaking, especially the skywalk! Wild! Imagine stepping onto a glass platform thousands of metres up over the canyon and looking down into it... it was GREAT! 

Tags: People

Comments

1

sounds amazing having fun following your trip

  Dianne Lord Jan 3, 2008 7:14 PM

About wild_blue


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.