Existing Member?

World Wanderers! Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos-Singapore-Australia-New Zealand-Argentina-Brazil

The place where dreams are made!

SINGAPORE | Monday, 15 February 2010 | Views [425]

Sitting in Singapore airport now waiting to board our flight to Cairns. Going to be a long and tiresom journey (11hours with a stop in Darwin) but the adrenaline and excitment has kicked in. Our trip, now 8 weeks through, is getting better by the day!

Really looking forward to an action packed month in Oz! Got lots planned. Should spend a few days in Cairns to acclimatise and then were off North to Port Douglas to do our PADI dive certificate so that we can scubadive anywhere in the world from then on!!!!!

Next stop is picking up our very own camper van in Cairns and heading South down East Coast. Got loads of places to visit on the way down. I'm sure it is going to be a very fun filled, memorable few weeks. We plan to visit, Fraser Island, Byron Bay, Magnetic Island, Cape Tribulation, Whitsunday Islands and loads more...WOW! (I'm grinning to myself just thinking about it!) Google these places if you wana see whats on offer!

Well, that's the plans for the next 2 weeks. Brisbane after that to see aour lovely friends!

Feel free to drop us a line/text/comment/email at any time! Or maybe jump on a plane... (YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!)

XXXXX

 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.