Existing Member?

World Wanderers! Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos-Singapore-Australia-New Zealand-Argentina-Brazil

To all the golf widows out there!!!!

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 13 January 2010 | Views [508] | Comments [1]

Well, it was only a matter of time before it happened! I knew I couldn't prevent it happening at some point on our trip.

STEVE HAS DISCOVERED THE ONLY 18 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE IN THE AREA AND IS OFF TO PLAY IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!

As his booking was confirmed yesterday he danced erratically around our room! He is now just "checking it out" online before he jumps on the moped and tries his best to find the place!!!!! He's just turned round and said to me "oh god, you start on a par five?????????" What does that mean? Bless him!!!!

I'm off for a day around the shops, might get some 'made to measure' clothes/shoes today. Also going to visit Hoi An orphanage and spend some time there. Then meet my man and talk golf over some tasty Vietnamese food and beers tonight!

For the golf fans out there I have been told that I must write that this golf course is no ordinary course. It is a...Montgomerie Links Championship 18 holf golf course!!!!!

www.montgomerielinks.com

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm!

Love and hugs

Tags: golf, vietnam

 

Comments

1

Hiya

Ahhh your new pics are lush.... soooooooo jel im on my lunch at work, wellies are to the left, box of hankies to the right..aaaaacccccccchhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Have fun
xxx

  Kate Bainbridge Jan 13, 2010 11:42 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.