Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 131 – 9th August 2016 Tuesday – Normal Routine

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 10 August 2016 | Views [365]

Things are back to normal. Kevin didn't go riding and I went off to the gym. I managed to get through the session with only a little pain, surprisingly. I had expected it to be much harder after my soft few days away. Vicky was at the gym and said that Gary was sick with diarrhoea. Lucky it didn't happen while we were away. I rushed off at lunch time to meet Tan and Hien at Garnesh Indian Restaurant to discuss Hien’s scholarship application with UWC. They have asked that I act as a referee and therefore I will need to right a report. Bugga, more work. From here we went straight home and Hien came early for her lesson. We struggled through more reading components before I told her it was enough and that we had to stop as we weren't getting anywhere. I scanned Kevin's cricket contract acceptance and sent this off for him.  I went off to Monika and JA for a late afternoon swim and dinner. Kevin came home from Almanity and he went to Halo Mexican for an enchilada. Vicky rang and said Gary was still ill and that he now had a temperature. I suggested she take him to the hospital but she will wait until tomorrow. . 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.