Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 114 – 23rd July 2016 Saturday – Departure to Adelaide

NEW ZEALAND | Sunday, 24 July 2016 | Views [355]

We decided to have a sleep in due to our late check out. We had an early lunch before we left the Motel. We went back to the Botanical Gardens and went for a walk and spent some time looking in the conservatory and other buildings. Mum went back to the car while I sat and read my book at the duck pond. We took the car back to the car rental company at 1.30 and then got a lift to the airport. We checked in easily with no people in the queues. We headed upstairs to the departure area and sat for a while before going through immigration. Of course, our plane was late leaving by half an hour. We both got to sit in aisle seats and had no one next to us. When we got to Melbourne we hurried to our gate and found again that our flight was delayed and this time it's an hour. Bugga. We finally got back to Adelaide and caught a taxi home. We were both exhausted and headed straight for bed at 11pm while our body clock was still on NZ time of 1.30am. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.