Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 79 - 18th June 2016 Saturday – Yoga and AnBang

VIETNAM | Sunday, 19 June 2016 | Views [337]

Kevin rode to Marble Mountain while I went to yoga at the beach. The lesson was a little different today and more emphasis on your core. I then went to Soul Kitchen as I had to wait for Hiep to drop off the special leaves she has bought for Janey from Cham Island. She came at around 9.30 and I got the instructions for how to cook them. Gerard came to SK so I invited him to sit with me and we chatted about his experiences here in VN and he told me all about his girlfriends he has had. I headed off at lunch time and stopped at Greek Souvlaki for a chicken souvlaki which was yummy as usual but very filling. I saw Chung from Soul Kitchen and arranged to buy a Soul Kitchen long sleeve T Shirt to wear on the plane home in July. When I got home Kevin had just left to go to Paddy’s to watch the AFL where Port were playing Fremantle. Disappointing result with Power loosing again. Hien came for her lesson and we worked on Part 2 of the speaking test. She went better today. We went to Pho Reu on Cua Dai Road for dinner which we went to several times last year. We both had soup, Kevin pumpkin and I had chicken and corn. It was delicious. I then went back to the Apple repair store to pick up my iPad but he had not done the work and made lots of excuses. Bugga. I stopped for an icecream on the way home. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.