Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 110 - 12th August 2014 Land Rover Servicing

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 19 August 2014 | Views [344]

Day 110 12th August 2014 Tuesday. Dropped car off at Wyhatt’s LandRover for the 33,000 service. Got them to drop me back at the van around 9.00am. Rang Camerons to report on work completed and work not. Left with Toni.  Once mum and dad were ready we headed to the Visitor Centre, Old goal and craft centre, went to the HMAS Sydney 11 Memorial which is a fitting tribute to the 645 lives lost at sea in 1941. Looked along the foreshore, the marina and then the Warf area. Called in at the Lighthouse at Bluff Point which is built in 1870. All morning I had been making calls to tyre retailers to get some quotes for new tyres. Appears our size is not normal and most were unable to help. Eventually TyrePower were able to provide a solution at a reasonable price of $339 / tyre. Have arranged for them to be fitted on Thursday. Got a call from landrover and went and picked the car up. Mum and dad went for a drive further along the coast, Kevin went for a walk and I arranged my photos, updated the blog and stuff. Found that the door lock was again not locking properly. Am nice and pissed. Have to wriggle the key before the key will turn to lock position.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.