Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 4 - 27th April 2014 Champions Week

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 2 May 2014 | Views [277]

Day 4 – 27th April 2014 Pairs day today. Won our first game and then mum and dad and Kevin decided to go back so they could watch the footy all afternoon.  In the afternoon Kevin went for a walk from Moonta Bay jetty down to Pt Hughes jetty along the beach. Took about 1.5 hours. In our second game we played Mila Grimshaw and went down badly. Mila had a blinder. That night I went and had a drink with Deirdre and Alex at their flash cabin. Janet Cox came across and we got talking about foxtel on the road and I offered to show Darcy my set up and the gizmo that I used to assist with set up. The girls all laughed at the gizmo term. Colin had gone to Adelaide to watch Port play Geelong. Kevin was going to go but the game was a sell out and he wasn’t sure he could get a ticket so he stayed home and watched it on Foxtel. Great game.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.