Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 1 - 24th April Adelaide to Moonta Bay

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 2 May 2014 | Views [361]

Day 1 – 24th April 2014 Left Adelaide at 9.15am and decided to try the new South Road Expressway. Wow it was amazing. Got to Moonta Bay at 12 noon. Site was a drive through so this was good. Our site is one row back from the beach. Plenty of vans everywhere as it is still school holidays and the Anzac long weekend coming up. Unfortunately pets are allowed and there were dogs all around us.  Not long after we arrived Colin and Pam Uphill turned up and spent all afternoon chatting with mum and dad. We decided to put the annexe wall up to shelter from the wind that was coming off the sea. Spent time talking with Colin and Pam and therefore didn’t get down to the bowls club. Had been looking forward to catching up with Sue Hutchinson for her birthday. Cooked a roast chook on the weber for tea with mum and dad. Was yummy.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.