Existing Member?

Vietnam 2012 Look once, look twice, look three times, pray and cross the street.

5th July - Hoi An

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 5 July 2012 | Views [303]

Same Same but different. Today after breakfast we headed to An Bang Beach for a morning of sun and surf. Was a little warmer today and a slight breeze was coming off the ocean. Headed back to the hotel around lunch time and lazed around in the arvo taking some photo's of the hotel and also the staff. Gave small gifts to the staff. Vang bought her son Anh (Wing) to the hotel late in the day and we took some more photo's and Kevin had a nurse and so did I briefly. Miss Le bought our tailored dress and shirts and they fit very well. We decided to wear them out for dinner. Went to Dao Tien for dinner as it is our last night in Hoi An and as it is Kevin's favorite restaurant why not. Had chicken cordon blu and chicken breast with mushroom, ham and cheese. It was lovely and we told the staff we would be back next year as this was our most favored in Hoi An. Took a brief walk through the market and I bought another 2 scarves.  

About wendy-kevin


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.