Existing Member?

Wander + Share ✈ Wanderlust takes us to faraway places. Love brings us home.

Which Airline Shoud You Fly With?

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 9 January 2013 | Views [233]

Qatar Airways have very high standards of inflight service, anyone would think we were all traveling premium.

The one hour 5 min flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok came with sweets, wet towels, a biscuit, a sandwich and a drink. I'm not sure why I thought they were going to be a budget airline... You wouldn't think I had a degree in Air Travel Management... I know diddly shit these days!

We hadn't been up more than 30 minutes before the captain announced in 10 we would be on our decent to Bangkok...  I was so disappointed with Air Asia on the way from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur... I didn't  even get a drink on my 8 hour flight.

Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the state of Qatar, today recognised as the worlds best international airline (so it says in the history section on my in flight entertainment) 

To conclude. You get what you pay for I guess and I strongly recommend Qatar. It will change my opinion of when booking flights choosing service over cost.

Peace and Love

Zoe xxx

 

Tags: air asia, qatar airways

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.