Existing Member?

Wander + Share ✈ Wanderlust takes us to faraway places. Love brings us home.

Wanderlust in Transit

MALAYSIA | Wednesday, 21 November 2012 | Views [367]

The toilet at Kuala Lumpur Airport

The toilet at Kuala Lumpur Airport

I arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport in transit to Phuket. I was parched, starving and desperate for the toilet after 12 hours of traveling.  I was in Malaysia. I had no local currency and not a fucking clue.  So I found the toilet and to my surprise I came across what can only be described as a squat hole. I'm not going to lie... I thought that they were showers and it had to be a joke!  Of course before I attempted to use the dam thing... I uploaded a picture to Facebook to show my friends what I had stumbled across. Not only did I have to squat at a 45 degree angle... There was no toilet paper and only a hose to clean myself.  How the fuck are you supposed to spray yourself with water and not get it all over your clothes and look like you have just infact pissed down your legs!! Luckily I had some trusted Klenex!

Now this I thought was going to be REAL traveling. Australia was easy and home like. I thought working in the middle of the Simpson Desert and mustering cattle in the Bush in North West Queensland was a challenge but to be greeted by people who speak little English and squat to pee... I knew I was in for some great adventures and I would have some stories to write home about :)
 
I was so tired by the time my flight was ready to board that I ended up walking up to a plane that was off to India!! What a fucking joke the security was.  Oh and not to mention, I went to cross at a Zebra crossing and the cars beeped, told me to stop and went ahead while I gave way to them!!
 
Right... I have to go and get ready now. It's 19:48 and we are due to meet our South African friends at 20:00!! Never gonna happen... I'm always late but at least I should go and try to make it on time or they may Pussy Slap me (All will be explained later) So I have just arrived back after our evening out with the boys and they tell me that it's 'Poes Klap'
 
Peace and Love
 
Zoe xxx
 
 
 

Tags: airport, malaysia, south east asia, toilet, transit

 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.