Existing Member?

Wander + Share ✈ Wanderlust takes us to faraway places. Love brings us home.

Jump on board with the Mala Necklace. We're taking off this year...

INDIA | Saturday, 25 January 2014 | Views [570]

Inspiration for these Wander Gems have come from India and Yoga.

For the purple Mala: Gems, Beads & Findings used... Ruby & Stirling Silver Spacer Beads, 108 Rudraksh Beads, Strong Tiger Tail Wire and Silk Yarn.

This necklace is known as a Mala Necklace... it is a necklace for those seeking a calmer mind, body, and spirit. It also promotes peace and well being.

All spacer beads are Stirling Silver & Ruby. The Ruby is considered to be the most powerful gem in the universe, and is associated with many astral signs.

To own a Ruby is said to have contentment and peace. Placed under a pillow the Ruby may ward off bad dreams. Given as a gift, the Ruby is a symbol of friendship and love. The  Ruby is also the symbol of vitality and royalty.

Rudraksh Beads are the main beads used in this necklace... The seed of the Rudraksha tree (Elaeocarpus granitrus) holds a very special place in Hinduism, and is credited to possess mystical and divine properties. Necklaces made of Rudraksha beads are considered auspicious as well as powerful, and are supposed to have profound astrological and health benefits. It is believed that one who wears Rudraksha is untouched by sins, and is protected from all impious deeds or thoughts.

All my creations can be viewed and brought at my online shop www.mywanderingheartshop.etsy.com

Peace and Love

Zoe xxx

 

Tags: asia, india, mala, mala necklace, rishikeah, rudraksh, rudraksh beads, yoga, yogi

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.