Existing Member?

Wander + Share ✈ Wanderlust takes us to faraway places. Love brings us home.

My Wandering Heart...

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 18 January 2014 | Views [638]

I have always had a passion for travel. I searched for hours, days and even months for the perfect travel quote and 'Wanderlust' summed everything up.  I then had this tattooed to my wrist.

Given my love for travel, since i am happiest when i AM FREE, i began to want to share my experiences with my friends and family and anyone else who may be interested.

i created the online blog 'wanderandshare' was born.  Again I spent a long time choosing something that no-one else had because unfortunately wanderlust is very popular amongst travellers.

Since I created this blog in November 2012, I have had over 10,000 views. Thank you to all who continue to read my stories regularly and for those that just popped over by chance.

Now Wander and Share brings to you.... MY WANDERING HEART... and my very own Wander Gems.

Wander Gems are handmade jewellery, inspired by my love of travel and jewellery making... Making my dreams come true. I started making my own jewellery around the age of 10 and I used to sell my designs in my mum and dads shop. Now I have my very own business and online shop.

Travel Inspired Jewellery can be bought at any time of the year and for any occassion...it can be a thoughful gift to say bon voyage to a loved one, safe travels on your journey and even welcome home. It might be for a birthday or perhaps you just want something for yourself.  A beautiful item to keep or give away... the choice is yours.

Please take a look at my online shop for all my current creations that are on sale www.mywanderingheartshop.etsy.com

Also please feel free to follow me on Instagram and twitter for regular travel pictures, blog updates and creations:

Wander and Share (Me and my life) @wanderandshare

Wander Gems (Travel Inspired jewellery) @wandergems

I hope that I can not only inspire but also encourage people to persue their dreams and share their passion with others.

Thank you for all your love and support, I could not have wished for this all to take off any better than it has.

 

Peace and Love

 

Zoe x

Tags: advice, asia, australia, easy, handmade, india, jewellery, jewelry, travel, travel blog

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.