Existing Member?

Travel Thailand by bike, cause what else is there to do? SE Asia bike tour launching January 14, 2015 in BKK

Goodbye, fare well, auf wiedersehen, good night....

USA | Monday, 12 January 2015 | Views [316]

We leave tomorrow on our 39 hour jourrney to Bangkok. Our bikes are snug in their boxes (see pic) and panniers are packed with our essentials. Anything we forget to bring, OH WELL we'll just have to live without it. Simplicity is the name of the game in bike touring and we're still learning - but it gets easier with every adventure. That's one thing I've learned about minimalist traveling - you never waste time thinking about the crap you forget to pack. 

We are so, SO thankful to our wonderful families for allowing us to stay at their houses for this past month and prepare for this trip/move out of Philly/follow our dreams! Also thank you so much for keeping our cats while we are away. We are so lucky to have such amazing parents! We could never have done this without you and we are so thankful for your kindness, generosity, and support. Thank you and love you!

We will update you from Thailand! (or maybe Abu Dhabi if we have time)

Ciao for now everyone!

 

 

 

About veganliesa

Before setting out - near Pittsburgh. Enroute to Washington DC

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.