Existing Member?

A World of Rambling Tales A collection of thoughts, sights, experiences and ideas generated through the ongoing traveling extravaganza of my life and times.

Playa del Carnage

CANADA | Thursday, 20 March 2008 | Views [649] | Comments [1]

Thoughtfull moment post Mariachi band in Playa del Carnage

Thoughtfull moment post Mariachi band in Playa del Carnage

The day was lazy oh but once again. Hot sun and beach (pool)for most of the day with a great siesta mid afternoon prior to our departure to Playa Del Carmen.

We can't publish most of the pictures taken that evening but have published a thoughtful moment. 5th Avenue was wonderful and full of people in the early evening. We found a good little Mexican restaurant with a table overlooking 5th Avenue.

Food was passable but the atmosphere was great. Mariachi band galore singing romantic tunes into the night.

We made it an early night as we'll be spending time in Cancun thursday afternoon and evening.

The weather today is very hot and a very little breeze to help cool off. Watch tomorrow for the Cancun photos and details of the ongoing saga.

News from my friend Mark at Acrodex about Kalon are great. He indicated that he was doing extremely well (he started on monday) and that he was really glad to have him in place on the team.

Miss you all but quite enjoying our holiday and do not want to think about coming back.

Comments

1

Looks you have a wonderful holiday !! Enjoy.

We are happy to know that Kalon is doing well. Hope a start of a fruitfull career and help him to find his place in life.

Love & Kisses

  Maman & Papa Mar 21, 2008 8:51 AM

About van_neste


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.