Existing Member?

A World of Rambling Tales A collection of thoughts, sights, experiences and ideas generated through the ongoing traveling extravaganza of my life and times.

Sleepy Hollow at Blue Bay

CANADA | Wednesday, 19 March 2008 | Views [446]

Kissing, Sleeping, Snoozing, Sunning, Swimming and Kissing, Sleeping, Snoozing, Sunning then Kissing again... when will the madness ever stop !!!!

Kissing, Sleeping, Snoozing, Sunning, Swimming and Kissing, Sleeping, Snoozing, Sunning then Kissing again... when will the madness ever stop !!!!

Ok.. so I guess the day was mainly spent lying next to the pool. Snoozing the day away seemed to be the most difficult task we actually undertook. After a lazy breakfast and updating our journal in the lobby, Sharon and I plastered ourselves with emolients and vitamin E and ended up on a couple chairs.

The wind was quite strong but good tanning was had by all. We finished the day getting ready for Italian supper at the resort restaurant. Met a couple from Calgary that we had good laughs with but ended up in bed quite early I must say, and dozed off after watching "Family Guy" speaking spanish. It seems that Sharon is disagreeing with the last bit as she relates that I probably never got past the first spanish television commercial... she's probably right.

Today will probably be another lazy morning with a planned excursion to Cancun if we feel up to it. I'll let you guys know later.

PS: the date of the 19th was somehow introduced by the journal system. I swear that we didn't lose track of the time so early in our vacation... though I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.

Love you all and wish you were here

About van_neste


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.