Existing Member?

vagabonds3 "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow mindedness." Mark Twain

Re-Tired and Re-Paired in NM

USA | Thursday, 28 January 2016 | Views [294]

Bogart's RV Repair, Las Cruces

Bogart's RV Repair, Las Cruces

THE ARIZONIAN WAS FILLING UP WITH SNOWBIRDS and it was time for us to say goodbye to Paul and Noreen.  We figured to take our time getting to Houston and our flight to Guyana and Trinidad.  Didn’t plan on a shredded trailer tire on the first day.  Nor on the collateral damage — torn brake wires, broken propane line, associated electrical problems and cosmetic damage.  Now we know why everyone was waving as they passed us.  

Well, I managed to change to the spare and we limped into Las Cruces, NM where we planned to spend the night.  Luckily I noticed Bogarts RV repair as we drove by and we lined up an appointment and spent the next day waiting while they assessed the damage.  They were able to make the repairs for a reasonable price and we are hopeful some of it will be covered by our insurance.  In the end it cost us only one day — and several hundred dollars — to make it to San Antonio.  I would not recommend Bogarts as a destination but if you ever find yourself in need in New Mexico, it's the place you want to go!

 

 

About vagabonds3

John and Connie, Sheikh Zayad Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.