Existing Member?

Where are We Going Next? A good way to let our family and friends know what we're up to each day that we're away from home so that you guys can be on the trip with us! Oh yeah, good way for us to remember what we did too! =D

Our Flight

USA | Wednesday, 29 October 2008 | Views [735] | Comments [2]

Hello Kitty In Taipei Airport

Hello Kitty In Taipei Airport

So right now we're in Taipei, Taiwan (6:30 am) waiting for our flight to Bangkok. Ryan made it through the 13 hr, 50 min flight with no problems at all since he slept for half of it. I didn't sleep as well but managed to watch "The Incredible Hulk", "Baby Mama", and "Get Smart." Couldn't finish "Hancock" though cuz I fell asleep. Ooo, EVA Air is one comfortable plane! Tons of leg room and head room. And the food was yummy! Dang, they give a lot of food that's actually decent: for dinner we had curry chicken with salad, a sweet roll, fruit, & Oreos and for breakfast, Ryan had a cheese omelet w/ hash browns (fruit, sweet roll, & yogurt) and I had rice porridge, tofu (fruit, sweet roll). Yeah, I'm all about the food.

Now it's onto the 2nd leg of our flight... just 3 hours to Thailand. Oh, and the Taiwan airport is pretty cool. There's a Sanrio waiting area with slides and a stage. Umm.. yeah, I was tempted to play there but didn't want to embarass myself too much (yet!). We'll have to take a picture of it for all the Hello Kitty fans! Well, that's it for now. Nothing too exciting yet!

Tags: airport, bangkok, eva air, flight, taipei, taiwan, thailand

 

Comments

1

Felicia,
Thanks for inviting me to "join" your trip.I will stay tune! : D

  Louisa Oct 29, 2008 4:14 PM

2

How fun...keep me posted on the trip and be sure to take pics of the Hello Kitty for me hehe....have a great trip.

  Winnie Oct 30, 2008 4:46 AM

About traveling_jungs


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.