Existing Member?

Trippin' Around

The next leg of The Beginning

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 2 February 2008 | Views [516]

So we are now in Sydney.  This is where we depart from to head to Hong Kong.  We leave on the Monday at 4:00pm. 

You know what was funny - my friends were more excited for our trip than I was.  I don't know - maybe it was just too unreal; after all, I don't really know what it is I'm really doing/looking forwards too as this is my first trip.  But I use the word use the term 'was' for a reason.  Last night I found I just couldn't sleep 'coz I was so excited - I went over all the stuff in my pack mentally, and still couldn't sleep.  So I made my self think of other things.  It's still weird to think that in just two nights we will be out of Australia.  I've never left the country before!

This is my state of mind atm - I'll let EJ have her say now.

b.

P.s - Everytime I repack my pack my stuff expands - *spooky music* Wooweeowooo - the mysterious case of the growing clothes....

P.s 2 - My sisters are lamenting the fact that they only have two more days to annoy me... *rolls eyes* So sweet of them, ne?

Hey Everyone, EmJ here!!

Getting SOOOOO excited, actually 4get the getting, SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Tomorrow we leave the country AGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! Any ways, we fly out tomorrow at 4:00 (as b. said) which means we head out to the airport around 12:00 (how much does that suck!).

We arrived in Sydney around 5:00 last night and left A & J at our cousins. b. & I spent the night at our Grandparents.

b. & I have spent the morning chilling with Jz, our cousin, and craming our brains with useless Foxtell (Looney Tunes, Disney channel stuff & the Simpsons). (The rest of our family went to the markets - SOO jealous of the cool clothes J & A got, but we'll be making up for it soon in Hong Kong.) Tonight we'll be staying with Jz and we probably wont sleep much, partly from excitment, partly 'cause Jz is an AWESOME funky cousin - too much to talk about.

Anyways, that's my update for now - talk to ya'll soon!

<3 EmJ

Tags: the planning phase

About tinka


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.