Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia: Van-Tastic Victoria - Tim & Friends Tim from London embarks on the ultimate Aussie roadtrip as he motors around Victoria with Van-Tastic Adventures - picking up his Aussie mates for six action-packed, free-wheeling weeks of adventure.

VAN-TASTIC TOUR DAY 1

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 4 November 2009 | Views [918]

Welcome to my first blog post, no pics yet but there is plenty of time for that! Just to explain, I'm spending the next 6 weeks traveling around Victoria in a super-sick campervan named Geoff. I'm going to be making loads of videos on the way, and these will be in a usual Tim style - Random! So I thought I would save this space for my actual real-life action and whereabouts!

So following a hectic last 3 days in London doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZLgRyRzSes I literally jumped on my flight the day after the event and slept the entire way to Sydney.


There I was given the low-down by World Nomads and more importantly given Geoff! I have driven down to Canberra to stay with Emily where I am just getting my head together, planning my trip and playing with all the new kit!

Next up a hefty drive down to the Great Ocean Road to find my mate Sam!

Watch this space!

Tags: adventure, ambassador van, australia, backpacking, road trip, travel, van-tastic adventures, vantastic, victoria, world nomads

 

About timmyski


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.