Existing Member?

The Adventures of the Curious One

Putin and the peen

SERBIA | Saturday, 1 November 2014 | Views [297]

Today, I went to Belgrade’s military parade which was accompanied with the appearance of the all-mighty Vladimir Putin. Naturally, I felt the need to see this parade, because, well, do I need a reason? I wanted to see Putin in the flesh.

There were three entrances into the cleared “cheering” zone, which were not bigger than your dining room table. Everyone had to go through them. Everyone. And as we all know, we Serbs, developed our organizational skills from the Germans.

Needless to say, it was a mess. Thousands of people waited to enter through these gates- shoving each other, dripping sweat onto one another. True intimacy at its finest.

But today, I was not in the mood to experience these intimate moments.

As I stood in line, waiting for the parade entrances to open, a young man behind me was rubbing his dick on my ass.  I could feel my sweat dripping down my armpits and forehead, and in addition, a unknown dick.

Now, I’m all for consensual grinding when the time is right. Which would go down like this:

“Can I rub my dick on your ass?”

“Yes kind sir, yes you can.”

But alas, that did not happen.

The continuous feeling of this dick rubbing itself on me developed a slow teary-eyed anger which then flared.

Usually I would evaluate my options and rationally think of the next step of action but,  I hastily turned around and loudly said to the young man,

“Can you stop rubbing your dick on me? Can you just back-up, just back a step back. And if I feel your dick on me one more time, I’m going to shove it up your ass.”

The girls behind him giggled nervously, as the men around him stared at me. My father and brother stood beside me and insisted that the young man do as I say and respect my space. He hesitantly stepped back.

As time went by the young man eventually made his way in front of me. I stared mindlessly at the back of his head, in a numb state, I went close-up behind him and whispered in his ear,

“Now it’s my turn to fuck you from behind”.

And then I saw Putin.

Tags: belgrade, crowds, events, family, men, military, parents, politics, putin, travel

About thelonelyserb


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Serbia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.