Existing Member?

One Blonde in a Sea of Brunettes

Only 5 days until China!

USA | Friday, 20 August 2010 | Views [277] | Comments [1]

First of all, I am extremely stressed out. I feel like there are so so so many things I need to accomplish before I leave on Wednesday. I have an essay to finish, a going away party to plan, people to see, packing and cleaning to do, shots to get, prescriptions to fill, travelers insurance to purchase, bank accounts to open and probably everything else that I can't think of at the moment. None the less.. I'm beyond excited! This, as so many have told me, will be the adventure of a lifetime. I hope to gain all the knowledge possible- and not leave any opportunity unrelinquished (I realize that is not a word, but like Shakespeare I am choosing to take artistic liberty.)

Please, if you have ANY suggestions as to what I should definitely bring to China, I would love to hear from you! Also, if you have any suggestions to improve my blog I would much appreciate it- as it is my first.

Sincerely Yours,

That Girl Kate


“Maturity, is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything”
Kurt Vonnegut, Cat’s Cradle

Comments

1

I will definitely be following your blog - you are going to have so much fun! Things will be so different - I'd love to hear the bad and the good! Take care!

  Lisa Aug 29, 2010 10:45 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.