Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Asher - Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 22 March 2010 | Views [363] | Comments [2]

Nha Trang - kids choice, day out to Vinpearl Is, Vietnams Dreamworld)

Nha Trang - kids choice, day out to Vinpearl Is, Vietnams Dreamworld)

12.3.10

Vin Pearl Land

In the morning ­we walked to the cable car station to hop on over to VinPearl Island. Going across the sea  on the cable car ­was cool as ­we were higher than the roller coaster and slides. It's the longest cable car across ­water in the ­world. After putting on our swimmers­ we went on numerous slides. I was first to try the straight slide ­which was not thrilling but still a lot of fun. The next  waterslide, called the spacehole, was super exhilerating and my favourite.The third was the "Tsunami" and it ­was awesome. You dropped vertically while in a blow up double ring and then were swerved from side to side on a ramp. The kids slides and pool were fun but not frightening. The wave pool was sweet as...Unluckily the family (ride together) slides weren't open yet. Dad and Ni'mah were the bravest and ­went on more slides. The beach was lovely for a quick swim. We then ­went to the outside rides where we went on the chairoplane ride. The couple behind us ­were swinging their chair screaming madly the ­whole ride. The games arcade ­was my favourite along with the roller coaster,which we went on t­wice, as ­well as the spacehole. we went on the bumper cars where I kept smashing into Mum. Once my car ­went flying backwards and my head was smashed on the rear of the car. We played numerous arcade games . I loved the racing car and the virtual skiing race. We ­went to Underwater world and then a 4-D movie. We caught the cable car back and then a taxi to Nha Trang  as we ­were tired! After packing we were picked up by a minibus and taken to our overnight sleeper bus. We had a row of beds in the back row - it ­was another bumpy ride but I slept ­well.

Comments

1

Hi Asher,
That sounds like an awesome theme park - do you reckon I would like the space hole? I wish I was with you. Keep having fun!!
From OLiver

  Oliver Priebs Apr 10, 2010 8:35 PM

2

Wow Asher!!!!

  Oliver Apr 13, 2010 3:20 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.