Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Terri 9/3/10

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 9 March 2010 | Views [423] | Comments [2]

Dalat Central Markets

Dalat Central Markets

So much to catch up on - haven't had the time as we'd rather be out and about exploring for 3 hours than on the computer but I'll update soon. Took us 1 1/2 hours to get these photos on adn we have heaps more. I hink we've discovered a quicker way for the future. Will get the kids on next time we're at the internet. Dalat is beautiful- French Hill Station in the western mountains - perfect temperature - variety of different and enticing foods but the people are not all friendly and have been giving Adrian high blood pressure - I'm not letting it get to me - patr f overseas travlling = good with the bad. Time's up! We did splurge on a private taxi out of Dalat today and went to places we wanted instead of going on a tour as most stuff is out of town and hard to get to on these narrow cliff hanging pot holed winding roads. It ended up being a little cheaper han a tour for all four of us at $40 for the day . Some f the photos are on here as we went to a small minority village which our driver hadn't been to before and had to ask directions. Love to all, will catch up soon. All's absolutely FAB here - I love it - why did I leave it so long???

Comments

1

awww, poor Adi. lol. Just make sure u don't let the pressure get to you. Enjoy your holiday.

  toni Mar 11, 2010 10:58 AM

2

Lots of food yummy is it some sort of shop.

Oliver

  Oliver Apr 13, 2010 3:09 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.