Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Ni'mah 4/3/10

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 4 March 2010 | Views [335] | Comments [4]

Yesterday we got up early and went to the airport to go on the plane. It was massive! On the plane when we went up it felt weird and on the way down it felt weird. We had some food on the plane. In the afternoon we were very tired. In Malaysia we had to go and get our bags. We worried because it didn't come quickly. We caught a bus to the city where we are now. Our hostel is called Matahari Lodge and we only have 3 single beds. We went out to Chinatown for dinner and there was real frogs in a glass box to eat - yuk! I didn't like my dinner - but I didn't have frogs. I did not like the smells either.

Today was  a big day going all over the city and had food in a Muslim area. I had a pancake which I did not like which had peanuts, corn and sugar!!! Then I had a chapati with a spicy veggie curry which was very yummy. I also had an iceblock.  We went with a ranger through the forest. He told us all about the trees and then we saw lots of monkeys down the road in the trees. You wil see the pictures of them soon.

Comments

1

Frogs for dinner!!! Uggh yuk!

  Jed and John Mar 5, 2010 10:09 AM

2

Hey Nimi'new, Sounds like fun so far. Would have been great seeing all the monkeys hey? Pity about the food, but like John and Jed said, forget the frogs. lol. Hope you have a great time. Talk soon. Lots of love Aunty Toni and Jayden. xx

  Toni Horner Mar 6, 2010 10:19 AM

3

Hi Nimah (and family) mum and I are following your exciting adventure and thought we would write and say hello. Ohhhh frogs umm I think that might be yuk! too!!!. It sounds like fun so far. Have you seen any children and schools so far? Talk again soon from Noushie - have fun!

  Noushie Mar 7, 2010 12:24 PM

4

Hi Ni'mah. Hope you had a nice trip on the plane. Sorry the smells and the food werent that nice. Is the food in Vietnam better than in Malaysia? Looking forward to playing with you when you get back and hearing all about your trip. Sidonie

  Sidonie Mar 8, 2010 8:27 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.