Existing Member?

Maori'nasia Yoga, Muay Thai, detox, colonic cleansing, dental implantations all in Thailand and Cambodia. What more is there to say?

Detox, Colon Cleaning & Yoga at Ananda Resort

THAILAND | Friday, 6 February 2009 | Views [1470]

It has been six days since my last entry and what I'll do now is give you a brief idea about what the detox, colonic cleaning is like here at Ananda Resort on Koh Phangan.

But first an update, it is the last part of my program. This involves, taking a final colema with water, some flora grow for my colon (drink) and then I can eat fruit and salad from lunchtime.

I feel really great. I have more energy. When I started I had a bad chest cold, conjunctivitis in both eyes, ear ache and hemorroids. They have all gone.

So the colema and the detox do work wonders.

Basically your program will look like this (photo). It is very busy. In the morning you wake up at 7.30 and you drink a shake. This has good stuff in it to collect the body toxins in the colon and then you wash it out with the colema. There are two colema a day.

At first I thought the colemas were painful because of my hemorroid.I had to get Zhou to help push the nozzle in and it would rip my hemorroid...wow. That was tough for the first three days. But later it grew better and it actually shrunk in size and it moved away. Now it is still there but getting smaller every day.

The yoga here is great. I have been doing ashtanga yoga for two years and the yoga here is very different. The style of yoga here, Agama Yoga, is Tantric Hathya yoga. It is very slow, deep and powerful because you have a very real, deep understanding how yoga works in your body and in the universe as a whole. Three are three sessions a day: morning lecture/theory; afternoon practice and evening seminar.

I really recommend that everyone experience the detox and the yoga programs here at Ananda. It will change your life for the better.It has for me.

Tags: colon cleansing, detox, full moon party, good health, koh phangan, yoga

About te_mana


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.