Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

And So It Starts

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 17 September 2013 | Views [380]

With a pile of cleaning and general running around and with one of us , Tara having to work.  Yep Friday was a busy day that was highlighted with having lunch with KB, eating Marios Pizza while drinking Cape Mentel Zinfandel with Manno and by spending time with our beloved dogs.  We love them so much and we are missing them heaps but the good thing is they got toys from Harrods today...HOORAY!

So chores done, food eaten, clothes packed and we were off on a new ebenture to Doha and London and then to France.  The flights were great and the service was excellent so I suggest that if you are planning a trip to anywhere then give Qatar a go as they are pretty bloody good especially when you get three seats to share between the two of you.

Got to Heathrow, jumped on the Heathrow Express to Paddington and then found out Air BnB house and the host Lindsay.  Lovely person and fantastic apartment so Tara and I are STOKED!  We went out after shoering and had a look around the area, downed a couple of pints and then had something to eat at the Royal Exchange pub and then went home and crashed.  We were in bed by 7 and 8pm and gone for the night.

We were in London again but our trip had only just begun.  We think that it is going to be a good one.

Tags: flights

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.