Existing Member?

Pictures and Stories from our Time in Thailand

March 2009 Updates!!!

THAILAND | Tuesday, 31 March 2009 | Views [461]

Well, I can't believe that its already a 1/4 into the year. Its been a busy few months for Mike and I. Since I last wrote in 'outback' China, I have been to New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Australia again and back to Bangkok. I also went to 3 weddings, 2 hens nights and did a little bit of work in between! 

Mary and Gina became the first visitors to our new house! Its really nice! We had a great time with the Tiller gals - lots of eating, drinking, shopping and laughing! What we all did best. Mary hung out in the new pad and helped me boss the non-english speaking maid around! SHe also cooked us lamb a few times, a roast chicken and lots of other good 'home' stuff! Thanks Ducky!

Mike and I are throwing a dinner party at the new house Saturday night! We bought a book on Lebanese and Syrian food on the weekend, and the challenge is to cook every dish from the book! Fingers crossed!

The next month is looking busy - Im off to Japan again and then we have Songkhran - which is the Thai New Year festival. Its celebrated by a big country wide waterfight! Fun. Mike and I are getting away for a few nights to a awesome resort - its been a while so we better get back into it!!

Well, here are a few pictures of the latest travels, Mary and Gina in Thailand and whatever else I find. Enjoy!

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.